Clogged laptop heat pipe and fan

AE6KS

those grippers are cuttable nicely anchoring an Amazon Otter Samsung5

the 1705E's fan left fan went out. An English site gave the screw by screw takeapart. I was surprised finding no access plate....intro laptop.

I was involved in a new mixing room project at a major yum yum pie factory. One day several gnomish bakers came in milling around the entry double door s where dough carts would come and go...soon a burly suited man dragged a t all thin man in bounced him off the floor several times shouting waving his arms pointing at the door, grabbing the thin man's lapels ect then throwin g him out

you got it....the new door was in a major wrong place in a new finished wal l.

Reply to
avagadro7

ors where dough carts would come and go...soon a burly suited man dragged a tall thin man in bounced him off the floor several times shouting waving h is arms pointing at the door, grabbing the thin man's lapels ect then throw ing him out

all.

One day in a cardboard box factory the boss grabbed me and told me to make a drawing of the die room where the new rotating storage rack system was to go. (kind of like that conveyor your dry cleaning goes on only industrial sized)

He was VERY clear. He did NOT want it to scale. He wanted it in an hour s o he could generate a contract. Do NOT waste time drawing it to scale. Pr obably told me 3 times.

But if you know the dimensions, it's just as fast to draw it to scale, so I did.

Turned out the rack system couldn't fit in the room! We had to redesign, b ut catching that mistake saved the company a lot of time and money. (not t hat I saw any of it)

Reply to
Tim R

NOT building a Dell with fan access doors suggests Dell cooling fans or fans generally run on but my fan did not....I dunno the stats on cooling but we are here...

the larger room fans run on....

Reply to
avagadro7

Plenty of water oak around here. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Yep. We're slowly loosing our local white, red, and tan oaks to phytophthora ramorum (sudden oak death). Rumor has it that it's caused by puns and bad joaks.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com