Chinese monitor...

Hi, I'm searching for a TECO TE551 monitor schematic... the board is marked "Chung Sheng" and the CRT is "Chunghwa"... on internet I found only similar schematics that didn't help in the reparation. When the monitor is connected to pc and to a plug the monitor goes in protection mode (tick, tick, tick) but reset the pc leaving it connected results in 2 seconds of HT present and filiment on... when HT goes away filiment rests on... the HOT is a 2SC5148 and it isn't shorted but read open... i' ve found some mosfets (IRF630) that read open... there is a B+ regulator circuit based on a KA3428 and a IRFS630 (on the secondary side)...

--
Inty - inty.the.best@email.it
Nessuna regola nei NG !

marked

similar

connected

and

that

IRFS630

There's probably no schematic available. Sounds like something is shorted though, it shouldn't be too hard to fix it.

Reply to
James Sweet

"James Sweet" ha scritto nel messaggio news:rPGGe.1642$kc6.851@trnddc03...

:( i've found some cold-solder joints (all the solders on the monitor are defected, unbelievable !) and the open HOT... i will try to remake all the solder, change the hot and the mosfets and try the monitor.

I.

Reply to
Inty

Bad solder joints? Just wait till the lead free stuff starts showing up on your bench.

--
Link to my "Computers for disabled Veterans" project website deleted
after threats were telephoned to my church.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell