Central Heating - Honeywell wireless controller

Hi

Since my son recently picked up and 'fiddled' with my remote Honeywell sensor for my central heating system, I been experiencing erratic behaviour of my heating system.

The receiver unit in my airing cupboard had a red light instead of green. I've changed the batteries in the sender unit and have myself 'fiddled' with the controls until everything appears to work properly.

This morning, though, there was once again a red light on the receiver unit and the bathroom radiator was cold. Although the pipes around the tank were hot, there was was once again a red light on the receiver unit. I've pressed the reset button and the central heating pump is running again and the bathroom radiator is getting hot.

Has anyone any suggestion about possible cause and how to rectify?

--
David B.
Devon, UK

no...