CEN-TECH 10/2/50A 12v Manual Charger Burned out

That's what we've been trying to get across to him all along.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

te:

Entitled? You sound like Jeffy-poos 3rd buddy. I get that these ladies ar e just toxic in general but I do find it different and very entertaining. In modern chats and forums people are very helpful and even if they don't h ave an answer they sometimes provide a direction. They certainly don't go on the offensive. Lol. I know, as do people with a brain, that you don't need a schematic to fix something. You don't need a schematic to fix somet hing Jeffy poo. Jeff and his band of witches are just tripping.

Oh and thanks for...reading the posts an providing nothing useful.

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

On Saturday, October 31, 2020 at 2:00:14 AM UTC-5, Fox's Mercantile wrote: [Nothing of importance]

Awww, you've been trying to get a point across? How thoughtful. You seem to be such a nice and caring person.

Please continue with your awesome chant, "Have you fixed your charger?!".

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

Obviously you haven't.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

Dream on sunshine. Forums in general are flooded with "Me too" and "Mine works" answers, and there's always some self entitled expert that acts like a "write only memory."

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

I think we should start another pool. Since we already had a winner in the over/under (10 days) and since that is long since blasted, we should have another over/under (respond by email) to see how long we can keep him twist ing. At least once a week, someone should poke the squirrel with a "boo" a nd see how long he continues to respond. I think this won't be days but ma ny weeks, so we should decide how many weeks for the new over/under pool. We also need to set a window for response, say 5 days. Once the squirrel s tops responding for a window of 5 days, a winner will be declared. Anyone with suggestions for duration of the new over/under pool should not respond here but by email for obvious reasons. BTW, I had "under" for the 10 day challenge and need another shot..

Reply to
ohger1s

e over/under (10 days) and since that is long since blasted, we should have another over/under (respond by email) to see how long we can keep him twis ting. At least once a week, someone should poke the squirrel with a "boo" a nd see how long he continues to respond. I think this won't be days but man y weeks, so we should decide how many weeks for the new over/under pool. We also need to set a window for response, say 5 days. Once the squirrel stop s responding for a window of 5 days, a winner will be declared. Anyone with suggestions for duration of the new over/under pool should not respond her e but by email for obvious reasons. BTW, I had "under" for the 10 day chall enge and need another shot..

My "Boo" is entirely automated, and weekdays only. With your idea in mind, I have stopped it for now.

My position towards this accretion is that it is much like the individual I knew who could be 'had' for $0.60/hour - or less. It is not bright enough to automate its responses, so I say... November 10.

Reply to
Peter W.

:

he over/under (10 days) and since that is long since blasted, we should hav e another over/under (respond by email) to see how long we can keep him twi sting. At least once a week, someone should poke the squirrel with a "boo" and see how long he continues to respond. I think this won't be days but many weeks, so we should decide how many weeks for the new over/under pool. We also need to set a window for response, say 5 days. Once the squirrel stops responding for a window of 5 days, a winner will be declared. Anyon e with suggestions for duration of the new over/under pool should not respo nd here but by email for obvious reasons. BTW, I had "under" for the 10 da y challenge and need another shot..

Hey pony troll! So I had a blast last night. Our table was out, grill was on and family was relaxing. Then I wipped out the tablet and decided to s hare my little secret. My family was roaring with laughter. I told them t his was my little "old lady trolls" in a jar. You guys provide so much ent ertainment I had to share. Oh and I hope you win in this little pool of yo urs. Lol. Keep up the good work!

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

the over/under (10 days) and since that is long since blasted, we should ha ve another over/under (respond by email) to see how long we can keep him tw isting. At least once a week, someone should poke the squirrel with a "boo" and see how long he continues to respond. I think this won't be days but m any weeks, so we should decide how many weeks for the new over/under pool. We also need to set a window for response, say 5 days. Once the squirrel st ops responding for a window of 5 days, a winner will be declared. Anyone wi th suggestions for duration of the new over/under pool should not respond h ere but by email for obvious reasons. BTW, I had "under" for the 10 day cha llenge and need another shot..

, I have stopped it for now.

I knew who could be 'had' for $0.60/hour - or less. It is not bright enoug h to automate its responses, so I say... November 10.

Pony pete! Hope your doing well lil buddy. Ahh your vocabulary is so... l ame. No one is more impress then your lady troll fans. Lets keep this up forever! Awww. Your time is ticking though. :(

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

Piss off charger boy. Nobody gives two s**ts about what you have to say.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

[...]

There you are little pony pete! You draw comics too? Lol. Do you "sputte r" like all these other people you've created?

Reply to
Edward H.

As ironically stated by the John Doe troll in message-id who has posted yet another incorectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 30 Jul 2021 19:31:53 -0000 (UTC) in message-id .

Reply to
Edward Hernandez