CD magazine cartridge OEM replacements

I am looking for a 6 CD changer magazine cartridge, Clarion CAA 355 Is there anyplace on the net to view a list of OEM replacements

Reply to
finkjale

Contact Clarion?

Colin

Reply to
Colin Horsley

Ebay #280492442967 Ebay #290423937551

JC

Reply to
Archon

Thanks JC I am hoping trying to find a site that tells me what other brands and number are interchangeable with Clarion CAA 355

Reply to
finkjale

Thanks JC I am hoping trying to find a site that tells me what other brands and number are interchangeable with Clarion CAA 355

Look at the first eBay item. It will tell you there. Colin

Reply to
Colin Horsley