Canon iP4000 Power Supply Problem

I'm having a problem with a Canon printer not powering up. I have the power supply out and the primary side of the switch mode PS is fine and the 12v line has 12 volts on the secondary side, does anyone know what the other pinout voltages should be? Are the any common problems with these power supplies? (The board has 2 numbers on it, PS-A125 and P1221)

-Brian

Reply to
Brian

Al, the usual