Can the Apple Map App do offline mapping, tracking & routing?

Can the Apple Map App do offline mapping, tracking & routing?

Today I tested the Google Map app on the $300 Costco 128GB WiFi only
9.7-inch 2017 iPad for offline mapping, tracking, and routing
(see empirical result below).

Can the Apple Map App do offline mapping, tracking & routing also?

*Google Map App:*
http://i.cubeupload.com/mqIyq9.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/1Xu1Ze.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/j1qofb.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/Jg4N8H.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/wsbeK5.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/ZcSHbq.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/i7OQM5.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/n8SHCP.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/vTWsf6.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/9eGl0p.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/islMuS.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/Ywb7Zr.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/XZps1p.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/3J1768.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/l5gDkM.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/YxEkk9.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/CI1jmZ.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/AJZUc1.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/nvsdj5.gif
http://i.cubeupload.com/J3bcjj.gif

*Apple Map App:*
http://i.cubeupload.com/AXV0S1.gif

Q: What is the trick to get the same functionality with the Apple Map App?

Re: Can the Apple Map App do offline mapping, tracking & routing?

Our idiot troll is back.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

Snit is back!

On 4/3/18 10:11 PM, Ragnusen Ultred wrote:
 > Am Tue, 3 Apr 2018 21:37:22 -0500, schrieb Fox's Mercantile:
 >
 >> Our idiot troll is back.
 >
 > Snit is back!
Proof that it's our idiot troll again.

You still think I'm Snit.
Fuck you.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

You are Snit.

Re: Can the Apple Map App do offline mapping, tracking & routing?
The troll is back.

Don't feed the troll!

Re: Can the Apple Map App do offline mapping, tracking & routing?

That's too funny.
This morning I woke up and still wasn't Snit.
You woke up, and you're still an ignorant asshole.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

And yet, everything you post proves you are Snit.

Remember when you posted this, for example.
   <
http://wetakepic.com/images/2017/10/11/wifi_sweetspots.jpg

Silly games played by Fox' Mercantile when confronted with facts:
  <https://youtu.be/7QaABa6DFIo

On 4/4/18 9:11 AM, Ragnusen Ultred wrote:
 > Am Wed, 4 Apr 2018 07:34:55 -0500, schrieb Fox's Mercantile:
 >
 >> This morning I woke up and still wasn't Snit.
 >
 > And yet, everything you post proves you are Snit.
 >
 > Remember when you posted this, for example.
 >    <
http://wetakepic.com/images/2017/10/11/wifi_sweetspots.jpg
 > Silly games played by Fox' Mercantile when confronted with facts:
 >   <https://youtu.be/7QaABa6DFIo

You are so full of shit, I can't see the whites of your eyes.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

The trick is to post to the right group.
--
Shaun.