Can't Remove "Feature" Icons from Samsung LN32D403E2D Screen

This set works normally but has four icons displaying features of the set ("Series 4", "Wide Color", etc.) at the top left corner. They disappear wh en accessing the menu or input list, but reappear and stay there during nor mal viewing. Cannot figure out how to get them off, nor can I find any advi ce online. Has anyone else seen this?

Reply to
packrat1979

("Series 4", "Wide Color", etc.) at the top left corner. They disappear wh en accessing the menu or input list, but reappear and stay there during nor mal viewing. Cannot figure out how to get them off, nor can I find any advi ce online. Has anyone else seen this?

Did a bit more research and finally discovered how to turn these off, altho ugh it wasn't very straightforward (TV must be in tuner mode, then run "Plu g and Play" procedure and turn off Store Demo mode when prompted). Seems du mb that the set would turn this on by default, but I don't know why the use r would do it and I really doubt this set just came from a store display (a lthough I imagine they can and do fail before they even leave the store).

Reply to
packrat1979