can't get MX-500 universal remote to work with Directv H20 remote

Hi,

I recently got a Directv HD receiver model H20, I have been using MX-500 universal remote for a while, but am is having hard time to make the MX-500 work with the H20.

First, I can't find the code for MX-500 that would allow me to control the H20; so, I tried to have the MX-500 learn the H20 remote keys, but most of the keys doesn't seem to work even though MX-500 think it have learned the keys.

Any ideas?

Kenny.

Reply to
kennyxu