CAMAC Crate Power Supply Schematic

I got a junked CAMAC Crate Supply model 1434AP and would like to get it to work on its own. I could use a schematic so that I can figure out all the I/O pins to start with... it doesn't power up without the crate... and it's probably broken anyway... it was just being thrown out.

Anyone got a schematic for this beast? LeCroy's website was a bust as far as finding anything on the 1434's.

Direct email would be nice if possible.

Thanks, Dan Zimmerman

Reply to
n3ox.dan

I would start with an inquiry to this dealer - who has one for sale.

g. beat