Bud Abbott and Lou Costello.

Many years ago, I read in a book or magazine, the little short guy had something to do with inventing or improving something to do with refrigeration.What was it? cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Whatever it was, it probably had *nothing* to do with _sci.electronics.repair_.

Reply to
Spamm Trappe

Maybe you might go say Hello (for that little short guy) to whatever refrigeration thingys you have.How about Smiley Burnette? I dont know if he invented anything.He owned a very good wood work shop at his home.You ever heard of Ring Eye? cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Lou Costello invented a commercial ice cube maker sometime in the 1940s. It was called the "Serv Ice".

Reply to
Northe

Ok then, how about Ziegfeld Girl Hedy Lamarr??

Answer:

The article has a follow up showing patents issued for other celebrity inventors but my mobile phone wouldn't work if it weren't for Hedy.

--
Adrian C
Reply to

There were a few movies with Hedy Lamar in those old movies on the TCM channel.She was a great woman.I love those old Zigefield Folles and Vauderville.I think Rodney Dangerfield was the last of the best Vauderville era guys. cuhulin ...................................................... I went to a used car lot, I found my girlfriend's red dress in the back seat! ~ Rodney Dangerfield.

cuhulin