Bose Wave Radio (AWR1-1W) Schematic - Service Manual Wanted

My faithful Bose Wave radio is in need of repair. I would appreciated help locating a Service Manual and schematic.

I understand there are several different versions of this radio. Mine is from the first series, I believe.

The Bose model is an AWR1-1W

Thanks..... Dave

Reply to
dshorthill

Mail me direct off-group using the address that this was posted from, with the number on the main board (usually six digit, something like "187606 REV01"), and I should be able to help you with a schematic copy. What is the problem with the unit ?

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Thanks for your reply in newsgroups, reference a Schematic =96 Service Manual. (Email Set)

My Wave Radio problem is that when you turn on the radio, about 9 out of 10 times... no audio. Same situation whether you use the ON button, or the radio is coming on as an alarm. My first thought is that there is a problem with a mute circuit? Same symptoms, AM or FM modes. Also, I noticed that the muting between FM stations is erratic.

Dave

Reply to
dshorthill

WHERE CAN I FIND THESE SCHEMATICS ON LINE ? I NEED ON AS WELL FOR A AWR1-1W

the problem with MY unit IS IT HUMMS LOUDLY WHEN TURNED ON ? caps I GUESS ?

Reply to
tiger56usmc

Are you DONALD TRUMP?

--