Bose factory car amp 4A5 035-225

I am working on a Bose car amp model:

4A5 035-225 143604 /4306

Year:March 1991

came out of a 1993 Audi Quattro 100CS 2.8 and I need a generic part for:

U1=Bose # 131354=op amp IC=20 pin dip U2=Bose # 134499=Class D amp IC=20 pin dip

note:many car makers use these factory Bose car amps in their upper class models.Thanks for replies

Sidney E-mail:sidneybek(at)yahoo.com Dartmouth,Nova Scotia Canada

Reply to
sidneybek

1993 sounds a little old to use a switching type PCM output. Are you sure? Sounds like junk yard time. Good luck getting Bose factory parts.

Bob

Bob Urz

Bob I don't know but here is some more info:

I need a generic part # for 20 pin dip op-amp IC as NTE and extensive Google search did not help.Here are the specs for the required part as I could not find any more info on U1 for the Bose in question below:

Pins:

1=op-amp1,audio in 2= 3= 4= 5=op-amp2 in 6= 7= 8=op-amp2 in 9= 10=op-amp2 out 11= 12= 13= 14= 15= 16=compresson rectifier in 17=compressor time network 18=gnd 19=half voltage supply 20=vcc (12v) (12 ma draw)