Blob in lcd monitor

Not that I'm aware of, sorry!

Dave

Reply to
Dave D
3 cm wide, screen not cracked. Are there tricks to "maybe" cure this?

Bart Bervoets

Reply to
Bart Bervoets

Sometimes a mild one goes away if you just poke it!

Reply to
mc

"Bart Bervoets" wrote in news:449d806b$0$32421 $ snipped-for-privacy@news.skynet.be:

Some home remedies people have tried (with mixed results) include gently massaging the bad area with your finger and applying gentle heat from a hair dryer. Also, there are programs for "exercising" a bad area in the hopes that flipping its switch enough times will revive it. YMMV.

Reply to
Jim Land

Normaly when this happens, the display panel must be changed.

I have heard about messaging the area very gently, or using a hair dryer on the spot. But, I have never seen any of these remedies work.

The most common cause of damage to LCD screens is from people putting their fingers on them when they want to point to something. Usually the damage is permanent.

--
JANA
_____

In data Sun, 25 Jun 2006 15:34:55 +0200, Bart Bervoets ha scritto:

Inty.Evolution
intiglietta@email.it -> per email normali e con immagini Jpeg
Reply to
Inty XP

I try that, sounds like a good idea, nothing to lose anyway :)

Bart Bervoets

Reply to
Bart Bervoets

Any name of such program btw?

Reply to
Bart Bervoets

Well, thanks, the blob is gone, gentle heat from a hairdryer did the trick. Unlike some losers who sent me swear emails about being a bad technician and trying to screw a customer (is my own monitor btw), you offer decent replies instead of telling me to replace the glass (and send more money to china) Thanks everybody for the good suggestions.

on

their

is

Reply to