Blinkind LED Error code on Sharp Aquos LC32-LE700 TV

What I did so far :

-unplug the TV
-Press VOL- and INPUT at the same time
-Plug TV

TV turned ON with a LK on the screen.

When turning off with power button , POWER & OPC Led blinked 2 times
togheter and power led blinked 3 times alone .

What does this code mean ?

Re: Blinkind LED Error code on Sharp Aquos LC32-LE700 TV

Still no clues? Are you a TV repair man?  LK on screen indicates a Sharp
panel. LGD would mean LG. Think I read that somewhere a while back. Sorry
but you probably need specific help from Sharp tech.

Re: Blinkind LED Error code on Sharp Aquos LC32-LE700 TV

When in doubt, check the service manual.
http://elektrotanya.com/?q=showresult&megnev=&megnev2=LC32-LE700&kategoria=&kat2=all

PlainBill

Re: Blinkind LED Error code on Sharp Aquos LC32-LE700 TV

It means that the flyback needs to be replaced.

Re: Blinkind LED Error code on Sharp Aquos LC32-LE700 TV

How do you figure that?

Re: Blinkind LED Error code on Sharp Aquos LC32-LE700 TV

LV sock.

--
Adrian C

Re: Blinkind LED Error code on Sharp Aquos LC32-LE700 TV

A double LV sock? LV is a sock of the real LV who I've known for years
and knows nothing about electronics :)

--
Live Fast Die Young, Leave A Pretty Corpse

Site Timeline