black and decker coffee pot wiring diagram

I have a Black and Decker coffee maker model # CM1050B type 2. I need the value of the #1 resistor on the control board #HET-BST CM1050-P. Resistor is burned and cracked. It looks like a one watt ceramic resistor. Any help will be appreciated.

Reply to
Morris

Carefully desolder the parts and measure the ohmage of the 2 parts, unlikely to be more than a factor of 2 ,up or down, of the original. Does that value make ballbark sense with the associated control device. Replace whatever control device that has also failed. Then a matter of treading carefully, powering up with a variac and monitoring what happens

Reply to
N_Cook

Are they soldered to begin with? They're fused, but I've never seen solder. My coffee makers may have been older than this one. .

Reply to
micky