black and decker coffee pot wiring diagram

I have a Black and Decker coffee maker model # CM1050B type 2.  I need the value
of the #1 resistor on the control board #HET-BST CM1050-P.  Resistor is burned
and cracked. It looks like a one watt ceramic resistor.  Any help will be
appreciated.

Re: black and decker coffee pot wiring diagram

Carefully desolder the parts and measure the ohmage of the 2 parts,
unlikely to be more than a factor of 2 ,up or down, of the original.
Does that value make ballbark sense with the associated control device.
Replace whatever control device that has also failed.
Then a matter of treading carefully, powering up with a variac and
monitoring what happens

Re: black and decker coffee pot wiring diagram

Are they soldered to begin with?  They're fused, but I've never seen
solder.  My coffee makers may have been older than this one. .