BenQ TFT Monitor FP2801

Hello,

sorry for my poor english, but I'm a German.

I need a service manual for a BenQ TFT Monitor FP2801.

Can't open that thing, 8 screws removed (housing and standoff), but I can lift the back only for 1/2 mm. There are very strong plastic hooks visible, but I can't move them.

Any Service Manual and/or hint is welcome. My replyto: is set and works. Please don't use the fromto:

THX, gracias,

Saludos Wolfgang

--
Meine 7 Sinne:
Unsinn, Schwachsinn, Blödsinn, Wahnsinn, Stumpfsinn, Irrsinn, Lötzinn.

On 03 Mar 2009 11:27:00 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@spambog.com (Wolfgang Allinger) put finger to keyboard and composed:

I can't help, but I believe that should be FP2081.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Thanks, you are right, it#s a FP2081

Saludos Wolfgang

--
Meine 7 Sinne:
Unsinn, Schwachsinn, Blödsinn, Wahnsinn, Stumpfsinn, Irrsinn, Lötzinn.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Wolfgang Allinger

what 'Saludos ' ? Is not spanish ng..

i think there are other screws, have you left away the base? If you are so sure of not, use a plastic strong thin thing to sparate parts and lift it , if not you end with a slightly damaged (bumps?) surface, the hooks are strong right, so you have to lift a bit strong. lifted one only side and the game is done, i opened a samsung 17" there was 3 hooks, one really near top, one 3/4 up center the other

3/4 down. Remeber the hooks will be on the front i think, so you better insist to press to the center the rear cover. bye from Italy..
Reply to
Dav.p.

Yes, but I'm living now in Paraguay.

I got it open 2 days ago. 4 screw from the fram, 4 screws from the standoff removed, monitor layed down on the face on a blanket.

The hooks 3 @ each side, 4 @ top and bottom are very strong and couldn't be bent inside. But they are no sharp edges, just rounded. So with an

8cm width 0.5mm thick palette-knife, I could make enough tension, that the side hooks slipped out, then top and bottom and more tension, I lifted the back.

Saludos Wolfgang