Belts (Mitsubishi X-11)

Belts for cassette decks and turntables.

I need the belts for a Mitsubishi X-11 system. Turntable and cassette. this is not a super uper duper hifi system like Thoprens, Nak, and all that but it isn't bad. What makes it special is the vertical turntable. And the guy 's Woman is in love with it.

I reworked the amp because you can't get a reliable STKSI1125HD output IC. It now hasd a pair of LM3886s in it and they are working fine. It is just a matter of the odds and ends now. The TT works but the belts are really loo se. the cassette capstan belt turned to mush so I don't even have one to me asure. The string trick would be hard on this deck, I would realy like to j ust buy a belt it for it and be done with it.

I have been to lpgear and they want a little too much. Ifthey were the only game in town we would pay it but they only have two of the TT belts, it ha s three. There is the one that turns the platter, the one that drives the a rm and the one that lifts the arm. They got the platter belt and one other, I don't even know which one it is at this time.

And the cassette drive, ugh. Any ideas ? Advice ?

Reply to
jurb6006

In Baltimore the only place to get belts is Baynesville Electronics. My perfect phone machine needed one or two belts every 5 or 8 years, and it was worth paying whatever was charged.

IIRC, their belt display is not what it used to be, but I'm sure everything is available by mail, that is, on the web. The display may have had a reference book saying what things used what model belt, but I had to go buy dimensions instead. If not exact, get the shorter one. They probably stretch quite a bit but they don't get shorter.

Reply to
micky