Belton BTDR-1H, reverb unit

First one I've come across, anyone know what is inside? too big to be bucket-brigade and regulator and a couple of opamps. i don;t believe this supposed schematic

7 pins to the outside world and pic is correct of this "Digi-log reverb"
Reply to
N_Cook

that .jp is an external cct

Reply to
N_Cook

I have a vague recollection of coming across a reverb unit in the 1970s which had one of more long springs inside. Worked a bit like those ancient mercury delay line computer stores. It was certainly big!

Mike.

Reply to
MJC

A simple test, next time I power up. Tap the casing and see if output goes boioioioioing. I wonder if you culd make a small springline reverb, to compensate for presumably tinny sound, seriously emphasise the bass and de-emph. There are some half-length tanks with send and receive at one end and a low-damp suspension at the far end. Surely it would be possible to suspend a spiral spring in aero-gel or somesuch

Reply to
N_Cook

solid-state, no boioioioioing

Reply to