Belkin UPS help

Just wondered if anyone here has any info or experience with an old Belkin UPS: Model No BU308000 (ukDB). its 800va /480W. The one I have here works fine except the float charge for the 12v 9Ah battery is much too high @ 380mA (new battery) and the battery just dries out, this voltage needs setting lower but there is no internal preset pot adjustment. Just wondered if the PC software (which I dont have) had any facility to set this voltage (seems unlikely!) or if anyone has played with one of these. Belkin and net no help - the unit is too old (15 years-ish) and searches find no information or any schematic which would have been really useful. Thanks C+

Reply to
Charlie+