*BANG!* Done it again! - Page 2

Re: *BANG!* Done it again!

I'm Jewish and asking the pope for advice would rather improper.

I've tried faith healing of various broken machines in the past.
Sometimes, I get lucky, but mostly, it doesn't work.  I get better
results with burnt offerings and animal sacrifice.

The chemicals used to produce the traditional black and white smoke
announcing the election of a new pope is a closely guarded secret.
<www.nytimes.com/2013/03/12/world/europe/recipe-for-conclaves-black-and-white-smoke-remains-mystery.html>
I'm fairly sure that a dead mouse is not one of the ingredients.

Please note that the colors I mentioned do not apply to continued and
very hot combustion as in a structure fire, where the color of the
smoke changes as the fire progresses:
<http://www.fireengineering.com/articles/print/volume-158/issue-9/features/the-art-of-reading-smoke.html