Baldwin 121F Electronic Organ schematic needed

My music-teacher daughter gave me a Baldwin 121 electronic organ to fix. The Baldwin web site was useless. I need a schematic to make sense of the circuits. Anyone have any sources I may have missed??

Bob Hofmann

Reply to
hrhofmann

No clue, but you might want to contact some of the member of the MITA (Musical Instrument Technicians Assoc) with listings that mention Baldwin:

This one looks promising:

Also try the various shops listed that claim to repair Baldwin organs.

If all else fails, spend $30 and buy a replacement:

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

The 121 FunMachine wasn't much of an "organ". A 3-octave solo manual with a 1-octave accompaniment--no pedals. They were meant as a get-them-in-the-door item

--almost a throw-away product.

*-primitive-*-*-*-*-*+toys+*-*-cheesy

Good luck.

Reply to