B&K FET-VOM 179, service manual

or KYORITSU FET-VOM K-200. I would like to adjust the instrument in a prop er way. I have found some schematic on the net. And it seems that there are at least 2 version of that instrument.

Best regards from SWEDEN Bo-Lennart Karlsson snipped-for-privacy@telia.com

Reply to
Bo-Lennart

Have you tried the B&K website? They claim to have manuals for everything they ever made.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

Thanks Fox....Yes I have been at theire site. But no luck. I have send them an e-mail, but no reply yet. BTW, I'm also a radio-ham, callsign: SM4JLV. Thanks again for helping me to solve my problem. Thanks.

Reply to
Bo-Lennart

Bo-Lennart schrieb:

As to the Kyoritsu K-200 FET-VOM you can download it

here

for free.

HTH

Reinhard

Reply to
Reinhard Zwirner

179 or KYORITSU FET-VOM K-200. I would like to adjust the instrument in a proper way. I have found some schematic on the net. And it seems that there are at least 2 version of that instrument.

Thank You, Reinhard.... but I have allreafy downloaded those dokument. The document just tell how to operate the instrument. To set the DC-cal and AC- cal is very obviously. But it dosen't say anything how to set the BIAS-cont rol. I have looked at other FET-VOM service manual, there they explain how to set the BIAS. They say that I should take another volt-meter and connect the positive lead to the positive terminal of the movement and the negativ e test-lead to the minus jack. There I will see a voltage. My voltage is be tween 0.3 to 0,800 Volt when I turn the BIAS-control from end to end. But a t what voltage should I leave the BIAS-control??? That is my question. Thanks anyway for Your reply. Bo-Lennart

Reply to
Bo-Lennart

I have a B&K Model 400 CRT tester. It not on any of the usual places you find a manual. I sent a query to B&K and they said that unfortunately they did not have that specific manual. It was via email and it took a day or two for them to get back to me. Id did some searching and found the manual for sale on web site. I sent a message to the owner that I was interested. I paid for the manual and he sent me a few other things elated to it.

Then I sat down with my scanner and put it all into 3-4 pdf files. One, of course, got uploaded to BAMA. Another copy got sent to B&K, "And now you DO have a copy of the manual."

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Fox's Mercantile

them an e-mail, but no reply yet. BTW, I'm also a radio-ham, callsign: SM4J LV. Thanks again for helping me to solve my problem. Thanks.

Hi again Fox.... Nice thing You did there. I've start thinking, that there is no service-man ual of those two FET-VOM-instrument. If I make a search for a service-manua l, it always pop-up Operating Manual. But thats not an service-manual. It i ncludes a schematic, OK, but if there is controls that are not mentioned ho w to set, it's not a service manual. It seems that I'm searching for someth ing that not exsist. But I will not give up. I'm like You. Thanks again

Bo-Lennart

Reply to
Bo-Lennart