Availability of a Roland 100 pin IC?

r02455212, demultiplexer for 7 octave keyboard Roland RD 300SX. Assuming a spares or repair broken piano is not available. Is the IC likely to be obtainable through the barrage of scammers, timewasters and googlead revenue crap, to genuinly purchase one from the far east? As no reference on ebay, I assume all the apparent "sellers" is a big pile of doodoo The die is cracked or failed lead-out wire, on the common for one 8 note bank of keys.

Reply to
N_Cook

I Googled that part number and it seems to also have been used on a semi-recent (about 2012) keyboard, RD-700NX. This guy took his apart to look at it, and provided an inventory of the major ICs:

Have you taken the revolutionary step of asking Roland?

Matt Roberds

Reply to
mroberds