Audiophase CDM375 CD MP3 player w/ Sunplus SPCA 756A IC repair info wanted

I need a schematic or a photo that shows the interconnect to the Sunplus SPCA756A decoder IC in an Audiophase CDM375 CD MP3 player. I have one that has a few PWB tracks damaged around pin 70 to 80.

I could not find a detailed data sheet with pinpout for the Sunplus SPCA756A on the web. There is a general description data sheet but I need the pinout.

Please reply via the news group, this e-mail address is just a spam catcher.

I know I should just chuck this cheap POS in the can and buy a new one, but I have the fine pitch solderning equipment avaialbe, I just need the connection info, and hey, fixing stuff is what it's all about.

thanks Mark

Reply to
Mark