Audio interference from terrestrial channels when watching satellite TV?

One of our TVs (quite an old one) has developed a problem where if I
am watching satellite TV (the satellite receiver is connected to the
TV via a SCART lead), I can hear both the terrestrial channel and the
satellite channel.   I can get around this by keeping the TV on the
video channel and using the AV channel on the video, but I'm curious
what's going on.  A bad solder joint somewhere at the SCART connector
on the TV board, or something more serious?

Site Timeline