anyone have info on this old flyback?

A real hold up in trying to recreate a schematic from the circuit board. The flyback number was FMH-1232BE made by Semco(?).

The only possible leads I've had so far is from the hrdiemen.com website. A general FMH only search brings up several (and over half of the results seem gone when clicked on), but not this one.

I get nothing from NTE searches, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
All Bumbed Up

You can try Asti Magnetics and see if they're still in business.

Reply to
John-Del

.

lf of

What monitor is this from? I have some NOS older SAMPO flybacks...

John :-#)#

                      John's Jukes Ltd.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to