Any Chance Of Geting A Print For A Marantz SR940 ?

All my sources have let me down.

It has some sort of microprocessor type problem, if I can't fix that I need to modify it for use as a separate [pert amp. The guy needs alor of power to keep up with live drums.

Reply to
jurb6006

If you trust the source.

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

Reply to
pfjw

Been there - no good.

Reply to
jurb6006

I thought you claimed to be able to work on anything without a schematic.

--
Jeff-1.0
wa6fwi

Not ANYTHING. Not with microprocessors especially. Actually I can still but I can only go so far.

It is still a hell of alot easier with a print than without.

Looks like I will have to prove it on this. It wil take a hell of alot more time. After all it is only a 200 WPC amp.

Reply to
jurb6006