Advent 450S receiver

Hello,

Anyone have a service manual, or at least alignment instructions for one of these? It's an underwhelming small receiver, but the owner really likes it, and I'd like to do a decent alignment of it. I'd be happy to buy the manual, or pay for photocopies.

Thanks! Tim Bristol Electronics

Reply to
Tim Schwartz

Hi Tim,

I have a partial service manual on microfiche with alignment instructions but it's for the model 400. It's circa 1977. It doesn't look anything like this:

Looking at the picture of the model 400, it's got a BIG, round FM dial on the front and is taller than it is wide.

David Farber
Los Osos, CA

Tim Schwartz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Anyone have a service manual, or at least alignment instructions for
> one of these?  It's an underwhelming small receiver, but the owner
> really likes it, and I'd like to do a decent alignment of it.  I'd be
> happy to buy the manual, or pay for photocopies.
>
> Thanks!
> Tim
> Bristol Electronics
Reply to