Acculab V-350 scale

Does anybody have schematics or repair info for this scale or one of the other V-series models? My V-350 worked fine when carefully put on a shelf a few months ago, but when I tried to use it today it wouldn't boot up. It showed all the display segments briefly, but then hung with only the tiny arrow in the upper left of the display showing, and was unresonsive to the CAL and TARE buttons (though I could turn it off and on with the switches).

Thanks.

Reply to
Steve Goldstein