AC Adaptor JT-12V3000

I am looking for a AC Adaptor

Model: JT-12V3000 Input: 230-240v AC 50Hz Output: 12VAC 3000mA Max: 36Va

It is for the lights in my garden i have two lots and after switching it all around it appears one of my AC adaptors is broken. I have google searched but have no idea where to get one from the connection from the lights is a small two pin.

Any help/Suggestions greatly appreciated.

Reply to
screechyboy

Try a garden supply. If you can get one that is electricaly equivalent, it should be relatively easy to find someone to splice the old plug on the new transformer.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson, Jerusalem, Israel gsm@mendelson.com  N3OWJ/4X1GM
IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667  IL Fax: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838