A W Sperry clamp on ampmeter

SNAP8 Model SPR300 I picked this up at a flea market. It did not have the volt or ohm leads. The volt lead is no problem. The ohm lead must of had a battery in line, as there is not one inside the meter body. Does any one know the voltage and polarity of such?

Thanks,

CP

Reply to
Pilgrim

What is an "interrupting style" fuse? There are fuses that don't interrupt the current flow?

What is "bake freight"?

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

That PDF shows how to replace the battery, so maybe you missed something?

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

Thank you for your reply. Mine is not the SPR-300 PLUS or the SPR-300 PLUS A in the PDF shown. It is an older model with no fuse or battery inside and for screws in the back. I tried the web site for Sperry, they did not list a manual for the mine.

CP

Reply to
Pilgrim

"Pilgrim"