A Site to Learn Monitor

Hi, I am looking for a site I can learn about monitor, which can give me a details explanations about how its work, how to diagnostic a problem and then to solved them.

I expect a free site, but any information's would be appreciated.

Thanks

( agus waluyo )

Reply to
agus waluyo

What is 'monitor'?

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@f16g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
agus waluyo

--
znark
Reply to

"agus waluyo" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com:

OK, you want to learn about CRT monitor or LCD monitor?

Reply to
Jim Land

innews: snipped-for-privacy@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com:

Reply to
agus waluyo

I think it's a lizard or some kind of desert creature. :)

Reply to
Rob Mills

"agus waluyo" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@f16g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

google "how monitor works". First result:

plus 58 million more results.

Reply to
Jim Land

Jim Land wrote in news:Xns98638EAB6790DRrrrFfffTttt4396hotm@216.168.3.44:

........and 95% of it absolute junk unless you use Google's Advanced Search.

.........Howstuffworks.com isn't exactly a premier site to direct someone towards who along with his "how it works" request also requested "how to diagnose and how to solve", is it?

Reply to
propman

"agus waluyo" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@f16g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Someone else mentioned the Sam's FAQ....great info.

You might want to check out this site for TV troubleshooting tips etc (it also has a link to the Sam's FAQ too):

propman