52" RCA Sound

I have a 3 year old RCA 52 Wide Screen Rear Projector TV. My problem is that my sound will momentarily stop. (Like it is blinking off) Only on one channel (13) and only through the coax input. Can this be the tuner? It's the "only on one channel" that has me confused. Can someone offer a guess as to how much this repair will cost. Thanks.

--
Rob
Reply to

Assuming you do not have some special audio mode turned on in the USER MENU, then it is probably the tv station or cable company issue.

First make sure you do not have the tv set to some mode like SAP or Alternate audio.

Reply to
dkuhajda

Thanks, The audio is set the same as all other channels. I thought it was the cable company also but the other TV in my home does not do the same thing.

Reply to
Rob

Reply to
Papa_J