500 watts RAIDMAX ATX12V

I am looking for the scematic of the RAIDMAX ATX12V AT2005b 380W Power Supply.

Inadvertently, I shorted the green wire to a live ground. Sparks occurred on the board around 470u 16v capacitor. I replaced it but othe components may have been destroyed.

Here:

The item with a check mark has been checked or replaced.

2- Somebody knows what is the value of the fuse?

1- Somebody knows what is the type (transistor?) of the #1 component ? It exploded and I can only see the numbers 80. Is ir a transistor, a voltage reference, ?

Any clue is welcomed.

Greetings,

JPD

Reply to
Jean Pierre Daviau

pply.

on the board around 470u 16v capacitor. I replaced it but othe components may have been destroyed.

=0

exploded and I can only see the numbers 80. Is ir a transistor, a voltage reference, ?

500W instead of 380 watts
Reply to
Jean Pierre Daviau

You might try contacting the manufacturer. If you get the right tech person they are often very helpful.

George H.

Reply to
ggherold