Subject Author Posted Replies

Washing M/C will not Spin
My Japanese washing machine can not spin but will wash alright. the solenoid pulls alright but the tub will just not spin the agitator moves in spin mode.
5
5

Difference btn a stabilizer and a regulator.
Can anyone give me the difference between a stabilizer and a regulator? Thanks Also the advantages and disadvantages diode valve and valves in general.
1
1

Some keyboard keys not working.
qerty and 7 don't work, also some others. I think it might be the cable for the keyboard, they worked intermittantly for a while but I cant get em to work now. I guess I buy a new keyboard
2
2

Weird RF noise bridge problem (or maybe operator error)
I have an old MFJ-202B RF noise bridge I picked up used a while back. I've been attempting to use it with my 10m transceiver, but I can't seem to get any useful results. No matter what I connect to...
13
13

Gateway (blech) plasma "displays offscreen"
Hi, I rescued a Gateway GTW-P46M103 plasma TV. Apparently, these were "dogs" (?). But, for free, the price was just too hard to resist! ;-) [I haven't powered it up in a while so I am recalling...
5
5

decoder error on Toshiba DVD player?
Hi all I have an old-ish Toshiba DVD player which until now has done good service. Recently it's developed a fault and I'm wondering if it's likely to be repairable. What happens is that at intervals,...
15
15

SMD marking A62 - any ideas please?
Hi, All Any idea who makes this and what part number it is: package SOT89 or equivalent top marking A62 I'm guessing its an rf transistor or possibly an rf gain block; I've found it in a transceiver...

sometimes things work out okay...
These were not that type switch (they're pushbuttons), but I appreciate the insight.
23
23

Sony DVP-S7000 "problem" (also FS)
Some weeks ago I asked if anyone had any ideas about why this player skipped on a particular disk ("Destination Tokyo") that played okay in other players. One obvious suggestion was dirt on the lens....

Sony Blu-Ray player drive replacement
I have a Sony DBP-S301 Blu-Ray player with a bad drive. It's basically a standard IDE Blu-Ray drive. I would like to replace the drive with a PC BD drive, but it refuses to play any discs, even though...
9
9

Samsung Projection HDTV Convergence Problems
This Samsumg set is clearly not going to be an easy fix. It came in with severe convergence problems - no two colors converged properly at any point on the screen. I started by checking the two large...
5
5

Panasonic VCR (NV-FJ620), heads dirty/plays fast?
Hi All, Have a problem, hopefully someone might know what is going on. Was playing a tape the other day on our Panasonic NV-FJ620 and all of a sudden the picture split into 3/4 segments and went grey...
5
5

Samsung model HL84676S
The customer phoned for a service call on this set. He says that he has what he describes as little specks on the screen. He says its like looking at the stars at night if this makes any sense. I'm...
6
6

Minicisc Sony MR Z90
Dual concentric power connector problem . I've successfully resoldered this socket connector to the board and come to test it. Owner has the original ps and lead. The smallest connector of my adaptor...
1
1

Sanyo model #DP42647 no video
This is my first flat panel LCD to work on, and need a little help. I am not a pro, but have been working on tube TV's for a few years now. This set has no video or on screen display. Audio is fine....
2
2