Subject Author Posted Replies

Nedd a new attic antenna? Amplified.
My old amplified antenna in the attic has failed, and I don't think I can fix it. I would buy a new amplified antenna, but so far, the ones I see are advertised iiuc like the digital age has not...
9
9

Arthur Becker-Weidman (response to Mercer)
Mercer states that I ?administered the RADQ and a behavior checklist to parents of 34 children before and after CRT.? As stated above, the treatment was not CRT but Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy....
1
1

Toshiba Cinema series 36" Intermittent No Picture
We got a used TV for free (Thank you, FREECYCLE!) and when it works, it works really well. However it has an intermittent problem of no picture. This is a Toshiba Cinema series CN36H95 manufactured...
4
4

SONY TC-FX220 cassette deck, record mechanism
Hi, I recently found this deck in a skip and after a belt change ti works well. However, someone has been there before me and dismantled the leverages/ linkages which activate the rec-pb mode slider...
8
8

Sony VCR/DVD recorder model RDR -VX500 will not finalize
After making what appears to be a recording on a writable DVD you go to the part of the menu to finish the disc and the menu choices will not high light several operations with one of them being...

TTi TS3021S Power Supply Calibration Issue
Hi I have a TTi (Thurlby Thandar) TS3021S Bench Power Supply which works fine but has a slight calibration issue with its voltage display. According to the specifications, the voltage display should...
4
4

TV vertical/frame problem
I'm trying to fix this European ELBE E12D chassis tv. The inital problem was this: As you can see, there is a venetian blind effect, and considerable foldover. The voltages around the IC seemed...
7
7

Hitachi 37LD9000 Inverter tripping, Story in pictures
Hitachi 37LD9000 Inverter tripping, green led on, sound ok, no picture. Pics contain textual narration. Jango
7
7

TIVO TX20: NEBIE- Can you get Digital channels or just analog with antenna?
I am looking to buy this tivo tx20 (used). But want to make sure I understand what it can do. I would like to record free tv shows from my antenna to hard drive. I have been told that it can only...
7
7

Pace TDS470N (Digibox)
I've got this Digibox with the "No satelite signal" being received message. Does anyone know what could be at fault? Thanks
1
1

Testing IGBTs?
Is there a simple way to static test (ie, without power supply, etc.) an IGBT? Google turns up simple diode junction test a la BJT using DMM. Is this an effective test? I've got a 3-phase variable...
2
2

Crotech Model 3305
Hi Please can anyone point me at a service guide for the above scope. Regards David

SPEX DM302 P.C. ACQ. MODULE
Hello everyone, I have a problem,few days ago, I have to be repaired an interface called PC Acq. Mod DM302 manufactured by SPEX; This card receives a signal from an optical part (which is directly...
3
3

Schematic for Sorensen PTM 15-3.5 linear power supply
I know, real engineers and techs don't need schematics, but it would make this a lot easier. :) It's a linear power supply with OVP and the OVP isn't working. Now, that sounds pretty simple - a pot...

Microwave failing
Hi! The relay might very well be failing or bad. It is switching a lot of current in that application and might have burned contacts. See if Sears will sell you the part, and if so, what they'd ask....
2
2