Subject Author Posted Replies

HP 8000 printer repair
I'm working on an 8000 with feed problems, and wonder if there's a good forum for detailed help on same. I found it a duplexer, but it fails every time with the paper midway through it.
2
2

Interesting behavior of CRT (image "blooming")
Just noticed something a bit strange about my CRT monitor (Dell-branded Sony Trinitron), wondering if it means anything to anybody here. This only happens when it's first turned on, before it warms up...
4
4

Hot air station recommendations
I'm currently looking for an affordable hot air station for the bench. One that came up often in my searches was this one: Can anyone recommend this one, or perhaps have a better alternative? Thanks.
16
16

Emitter resistor query
Those white ceramic cased ones about 3 watt in the form of a rectangular block 15x5x12mm . No cracks in the ceramic but white powder laying around some of them. eg 6 power transistors in "parallel",...
7
7

Antex tips
I need to get a different tip for my Antex irons. I went to their web site and it is closed for Christmas, so I can't even look them up. I have their yellow irons, made about 10 years ago. It uses the...
17
17

beolink 5000 service manual search
Any got a .pdf copy of the beolink 5000 service manual ??? remote loses communication every now and then. i have cleaned the transmitter and reciever led's , but the problem remains. any info ??...
2
2

Waffle iron light.
This is an old waffle iron. Maybe over 20 years old. It heats up, but there is some indicator light which I think means the waffle is done. I am not a waffle type person so I have not personally had...
31
31

am/fm tuner manuals
Hi all, I'm looking for service manuals (in any form) or at least schematics for the following AM/FM tuners: Akai at-550 Denon st-3300 Thanks in advance Frank

How to Repair Canon A650 PC Board
Apparently my A650 got moisture-damaged so the PC board needs to be replaced. How hard is it to do this? Any give me instructions? Thanks
2
2

Need schematic for Sony KV-1380R TV
Just had a Sony Model KV-1380R given to me a couple of days ago. Only problem is simultaneous but intermittent horizontal and vertical shrinkage of about 20%, on a random basis. Removed the set back,...
16
16

HP 3581A LED digits not lighting
Hi, I have a 3581A that was working a few years ago when I purchased it off eBay (yes, yes, I know). I went to power it up recently (not having powered it up for about a year) when I noticed that the...
3
3

Phaser 860 vs 8200
Hi, I have too many Phasers cluttering up the place. :< My 860 just started reporting a Jet stack error. May be something simple. Or, may be "replace printhead" (not going to happen! :> ). Rather than...
4
4

IFR-2398 Spectrum analyzer HELP
I need SERVICE MANUAL FOR THIS UNIT, any information or VALID link , please. At google and rapid-share there is lot of junk under same name. TNX...

1000 Ohm Center Tapped Linear Pot
Am in need of the subject pot to repair a tube tester. Please email if you can help. Thanks
2
2

schematic diagram Harrison "K-4000" (K4000) MK-II 2x1000W wanted
Hallo, for this amplifier I don't find any supplier for the schematic diagram. Perhaps one of you can give me advices for finding this schematic. I try to order the schematic by the follow addresses:...
1
1