Subject Author Posted Replies

TV wont turn on
It got a portable TV with DVD that wont turn on. When the power button is pressed it goes into standby which is normal but when I try to switch on the TV from standby it sounds like the capacitors are...
2
2

long wire antenna
A customer lives in an apartment house on the 17th floor. He wants to use an old Hallicrafters AM and SW radio. He cannot put up a long wire antenna in the conventional way, however he wants to...
35
35

Zoran ZR36707- need pinout or datasheet
Anybody have a datasheet or pinout for this Zoran ZR36707 chip? Zoran's website is pretty worthless, and the datasheet sites bring up sheets for different Zoran chips than the ZR36707. Are there any...
5
5

Don't touch the flashlight...
1
1

Insignia NS-HDTUNE Take Apart/Exploration
Well, I was bored and curious...so if you've been wondering what's inside this (or probably almost any other) HD Radio tuner, here it is: (warning: the following link contains large quantities of...
45
45

External speaker plugged into 12 inch analog tv
What can I do to keep using an external speaker and volume control with my 12" analog TVs? My knowledge of electronics is modest. For 35 years, I've taken the tvs I have and plugged a larger speaker...
11
11

Which type of battery has lowest internal losses
I have a small battery-operated calculator that I rarely use, but when I do need it, I want to be sure the battery hasn't run down. The button cell can be a LR54, LR1130, D189, RW89, 389, SR54, or one...
6
6

Laser noise
I was trying to attempt to measure noise on a 6 watt laser. The main problem is trying to focus on something without it melting or catching fire. I was trying to look at the reflective light withg a...
20
20

College Student needs ur HELP
hello! I'm a student from University of Southern Mindanao, Philippines. I need Help. please email me a pdf file of electronics component guide. please! your help is grately appreciated! ^_^...
3
3

Air Compressor Problem - Motor Stalls
I'm having a problem with my 20 gallon, single stage electric air compressor. It's acting like the motor is underpowered - it pumps up to about 95 psi ok, but then the motor stalls. The unloader...
73
73

Commodore Hardware
Hi Guys, i'm searching spare parts and integrated for Commodore old computers. Welcome even old Commodore hardware. Please contact me at: Many thanks Posted using

iLO - 3200 32 in. LCD Television problems
Had one of these come in for repair-- looked like it was already in another shop. The common problem: loss of function control, remote and on-set buttons. Stuck forever on one source, ect. I see the...
5
5

DEBCO oscillators ???
does anybody have any info on these units??? WALT

Weak links affect HB-LED lifetime
bob

Hitachi AX-M82D CD/DAB/FM/Cassette.
It was dead when I got up this morning, only the standby LED was lit, pressing the power button produces a brief illumination of the backlight and a faint thump in both speakers, on initial inspection...
6
6