Subject Author Posted Replies

STK432 spec
Does anyone have a spec sheet on this part? It is used in a JVCHXZ30. I would like to use it in a different project but the data sheet is not to be found. Numbers all around STK432-70 come up but not...
11
11

Is it possible to open the Garmin nüvi and obtain a replacement lithium-ion battery?
"Kat Rabun" wrote in message news:hopjt7$qqg$ Last place that I bought a replacement battery for my Garmin, it came with a set of case-prising tools and a miniature Torx driver thrown in. I got it...
4
4

Is the Garmin nüvi 670 power mount compatible with the Garmin zumo 660?
Have you contacted Garmin?
7
7

need help with Pioneer CD changer
I have a Delco 12 cd changer, I believe it was made by Pioneer, it's model CDX-M12G. The changer portion works fine, but the CD player has some issues. With the cover off I can watch it load the CD,...
2
2

Transients
Transients should be distinguished from surges. Surges are a special case of high-energy transient which result from lightning strikes. Voltage transients are lower energy events, typically caused by...

service manual
I need the sercice manual for a Roland DB 500 D Bass Amplifier. Any body can help me? Thanks!

Walkie Talkie Button Mike Specs
Does anybody know what the specs are for the button mikes used in Midland Walkie Talkies?
3
3

FS: RCA and Samsung Projection CRT's
I have the following projection CRT's for sale: RCA P16LFM00xx (from CTC-195A chassis) - all 3 are good, one has had a coolant leak repaired. Samsung P16LGS03xx (mfd. by Panasonic) - from model...
1
1

3 pin TO92 size IC , identify ?
with all this written on the tiny flat face , immediately prior to the meter of a metal detector 7150A-1 A407C0042 , maybe G in the middle unlikely voltage regulator Holtek HT7150A-1 Transistors...
4
4

Need help with a Powerful Yorx Receiver - Relay problem
I got a (huge) Yorx receiver at an auction. I paid a whopping $2 for it. It's a huge receiver with a real wood (plywood) cabinet. It comes with AM-FM radio, casette, and of course amplifier. When I...
3
3

XLR to Minijack Repair
I have two and 1/2 stereo adapters that take mic/line level inputs and match impedance (not sure on this one) to a 8/32" stereo phono jack for a video camera. We suspect that some of the x-formers are...
7
7

Semi OT - Removing antenna mount from car window...
-- Jeffry Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE) The speed of light is 1.8*10e12 furlongs per fortnight.
10
10

CHASE GPR4403 Laboratory Receiver Service manual PLEASE (2023 Update)
A plea for HELP. We have a CHASE GPR4403 laboratory test receiver displaying UNCAL on the LCD. The operators manual describes this message as relating to a RF or IF fault. Trawling the web I find that...
6
6

Anyone with a transistor equivalent guide please? 2SD2214
Hi, I'm trying to repair a rather messy bodge job on an audio effects rack unit. The components requiring fixing are all surface mount, including a 2SD2214 transistor which is now obsolete. If anyone...
2
2