Subject Author Posted Replies

Neotus ELM1700ND
Hi, We've a chance to rescue some of these. But, it appears to be an orphaned product. Has anyone *used*/deployed one and/or have any technical information (beyond what google turns up) on them? For...
12
12

JVC VN 900, 1973 amp
followup for someone here with a "static" noisy one. I got back to this one last week, after rebuilding both power amps with modern functional replacement components. Then one channel was obviously...
1
1

Philips or Fluke PM3065 Oscilloscope operation manual
Anyone have the operation/user manual. Would you be kind enough to upload it somewhere and share a link to it.
3
3

Astromed DASH 8
Hello problem with Astroemd Dash 8: all works,but display lcd is died.......sometimes i've some ba d char....i've changed the display but the problem there is again.......the display lcd is ok. What...
1
1

How to repair plastic seal for liquids used in human consumption?
Apologies for being slightly OT, but you people know a lot. I have a Hamilton Beach Brew Station Deluxe coffee machine. Great machine, but after 2 years heavy use, it has started to leak. The coffee...
20
20

Cleaning leaked electrolytic & corrosion on PCB
What is the best method for cleaning up leaked electrolyte? This PCB has some corrosion on IC leads and vias. Is there a corrosion neutralizer that would be effective? Since the potential for...
14
14

Fluke 73 probe socket
I have a Fluke 73 multimeter that looks like a 9v battery leaked at some stage and the probe sockets have oxidized. I cannot get an accurate reading anymore with known good test leads. Is there...
4
4

CFL/ zapper problems
Nothing technical in this national newspaper article, anyone been there before ? poor/absent Hamming codes ? mains wiring interference, not IR ? (hallway lamp ref in the full article) The strange case...
11
11

HDTV reception
How do you improve HDTV reception? My best reception is with the NYC official station. (25>4>5>9>2, no 7,13). I'm using a Supersonic portbale with an antenna tha came with a USB TV receiver. I can't...
8
8

OT - Blue gas ?
So, what gas ionises with an intense and very 'clean' blue light ? A few of these lamps have sprung up around my town. A couple light up some pieces of art school stainles steel 'sculpture' in a local...
11
11

Fluke 87 Replacement LCD
Need one. I knocked the damned thing off the workbench and the display cracked (again). But the usual on-line sources all list this as "out of stock". It appears that Fluke no longer carries parts for...
24
24

SONY - CFD-101 CD Player won´t start anymore
Does it read the TOC when a disc is inserted ? If not, does the display say anything about the status ? Does the loading sequence actually complete (slipping tray belt ) ? Does the laser 'home' when...
4
4

Replacement battery cells/packs for an automotive jump-start/air-compressor widget
At one time, I had a link to a site that provides replacement battery cells or packs, but I don't find it at this time. I have one of those automotive jump-start/air-compressor widgets that has a...
5
5

Sony KV-32HS500 6 blinks despite MCZ300D(B) chip replacement
Hello everyone, I have a 32=94 Sony KV-32HS500 Trinitron flat screen CRT set. I acquired this set from a friend of mine who stated that the set led was blinking 6 times. Having prior knowledge of this...
4
4

I-pad already has issues...
bob