Subject Author Posted Replies

AC current sensor with interface
Hi, I'm looking for non-contact current sensors for 0-60/70A AC connected to some digital interface (1-wire, GPIB, RS422, ethernet etc). The measured cable should run through a hole in the sensor and...
5
5

opposite of an RF Modulator?
Does there exist the opposite of an RF Modulator? Something that will take RF and turn it into digital for a digital tv? Details: I don't need this yet but I'm trying to plan ahead. What will I do...
23
23

Warrior PA ...
Bit of a long shot, but has anyone by any chance got shematics for a Warrior IS 1000 PA amp ? I've currently got a query in this regard out with the importers, but I'm not holding my breath ... TIA...

What caps is this?
Electrolytic? Tantalum? Manufacturer? Data sheet? Thanks.
11
11

cheap LCD/LED on the way
bob

technics amp SU-Z200 low volume problem
I've just found this technics amp in a skip, I'd say mid 80s vintage., along with the rest of the system! :-) The amp only outputs at very low volume - and then for a short while. Also if you push it...
15
15

$18,000 phone bill
bob

BWS688 is dead
Hi, I have two BWS688 transmitters for one BWS688 receptor. One BWS688 transmitter works, but the other does not work. This is not a range question, as even if the BWS688 is placed very close to the...
17
17

SE K750i's joystick is completely dead
Hi, I have a Sony Ericsson K750i for many years now. I used the joystick for simple menu navigation, but, for one year now, it won't work anymore, or at least works ~2% of the time. This is quite...

Fluke Scopemeter 199
CHB voltage flucuates greatly with nothing attached. Suspect Philips 000262HL N1E5Y9 HSH0144 i.c but cannot find a reference to this semi on the web. Cost of repair is rediculously high - could buy a...
6
6

DVD/CD platter widget
Bit of plastic ring with 3 internal springs and wedges that grips the disc but comes off the metal spindle with the CD. Other than dot of superglue and capilliary flow into the join , any recognised...
6
6

RCA Model# 27F650T chassis# ITC008KCY turns on and off
Howdy all, I have a RCA Model# 27F650T chassis# ITC008KCY that power cycles. It will power up and display the active input. Then the screen flashes and she powers off. It will cycle back on by itself,...

replacing the LCD screen on a PSP
Here is a picture of a Sony PSP with lines across the screen. Is a screen replacement likely to fix it? Does more than one factory in the world build these LCDs? I've seen them advertised on eBay as...
4
4

Rega RB300 turntable...
Hi all Anyone happen to know the value of the resistor in the CR network connected in the synchronous motor feed ? Looks like brown - red - brown so 120 ohms, but it's well overheated and discoloured,...
31
31

TA1222BN DataSheet Needed for Toshiba CN36Z71 Repair
I looked all over and can't find this datasheet. The AV board is supplying signal and sync, but the sync coming out is "independent". So, video is out of sync. The text menus are sync'd just fine. I...
3
3