Subject Author Posted Replies

Soundcraft series 1600 studio mixer console
24 channel 8 foot long beast with analogue meters and patchbay. Would this sort of kit be made with convenience of repair in mind. ie props and cable extenders designed in ? Would it be a 2 man job to...
3
3

relay
Hi! On this Samsung Mdl HCL4715W, Relay8128 on the deflection board is shorted to ground on both power conections, this is with the relay out of circuit, should that be? I'll probaly have to orcer a...
6
6

PAT testing. Anyone else think that sometimes, it causes damage ?
Following on from my post of a couple of days ago, looking for a schematic set for a JVC with a dead radio section, not having found one, I had a little search through my extensive stock of JVC...
22
22

Bentley 100C B&W portable TV.
frame collapse. trace the wires back from the yoke to the pcb, look for an i.c with at least 6 or 8 pins, probably heatsinked, or a pair of transistors. start there. check there is a supply voltage,...
2
2

Pioneer VSX-T49X, no pre-amp out.
If you feed a signal into the L,R power amp inputs of this Pioneer VSX-T49X, the speaker output is fine. However there is no pre-out signal on any channel on any source. I did a system reset but still...
2
2

Sony PVM-2950 Horizontal Pincushion Problem
Hello, I have Sony PVM-2950 with pincushion problem. The image bows toward the center of the screen from both top and bottom. I believe this symptom is called "horizontal" or "north- south" pincushion...
9
9

Here we go again. JVC schematics, anyone ...??
Why is it that no matter how many of a manufacturer's schematics you've got in the filing cabinet and on CD, going back to the dawn of time, you've never got the one you want, when you most need it...
4
4

Latest PbF crap
Celestion Truvox 1520 , 15 inch speaker, intermittant. Under the dome so needing partial cutting, where the tails join the voice coil wire . Under the black lacquer, about 5mm diameter lump of nasty...
2
2

Carlsbro Showman parametric/1 oscillating amp , 1990
1 channel good the other one even with a 27 ohm load oscillates at 65 percent of mains and above, bursts peaking at 40 KHz dropping back to much lower f, extinguishing and restarting over 5 seconds or...
5
5

GE Cordless Phone Speaker Problem
Dear Everyone: I have used my GE cordless phone for several years. It stopped working suddenly a couple of days ago. The problem is as follows: When I pick up the speaker and press the PHONE button,...
4
4

Oscilloscope Fluke PM3082 powersupply problem?
I was given an oscilloscope, a Fluke PM3082 from a retired industrial electronics engineer. He said that during a measurement, the oscilloscope's powersupply just bang and a flame came out of the rear...
19
19

Horizontal sync problem with Sony E500 monitor
After being on for a while, the image suddenly jumps a bit to the left, and the lines get all "wiggly". Turning it off for a while (cools down??) fixes it for a while. Probably a capacitor, but I...
8
8

Issue with Philips home theater system
Strange thing happening with my home theater system. The red on light is flashing rapidly, almost to the point of being completely on solid, and when you press on the power button the indicator shows...
11
11

Motherboard fan question
New motherboards often have a small fan covering one of the bridge chips. Likewise, expensive graphics cards have a fan on their processor. These fans are cheaply made. Is there protection for the...
13
13

Download new programs and english courses
Download new programs and english courses it is free now