Subject Author Posted Replies

Universal Remote control , more universal mod?
Am I on a hiding to nothing? trying to crack a device with unavailable remote control, and no button functions to speak of. Is there a technique of sniffing a microcontroller to at least find the...
24
24

LCD Without Wire Connectors
I have a Radio Shack count-up/count-down timer, catalog #63-878. It's about 2.5"x3.2"x0.70" thick. It's around 10 years old and some of the input keys had become sticky. I had to remove the back, then...
4
4

DATUM TymServe 2000 Op/Sv Manual request
Hi, I`m looking for DATUM TymServe 2000 (TS2000-GPS) Network Time Server Operating/Service manual - Copy or download option. Tnx for any help. Maurizio - Italy
3
3

Identify This Voltage Regulator (SiLA 8)
Greetings, group. I'm repairing some boards that have a small voltage regulator in one corner (designated "VR1"), TO-92 package (like a typical small signal transistor) which I'm having trouble...
7
7

Fluke 760A Schematic?
Does anyone have a schematic for the Fluke 760A calibrator? This one has a dead power supply board, plus somebody tried to "fix" it in rather kludgy ways. Thanks, A_H
1
1

Surface mount spark gap?
1206 footprint inside a Chinese in-line smps. Amber colour showing an underlying zigzag track like pcb trace inductor and a tiny fuzzy bit. In series with 15K , only, and going between the coldside...
5
5

Crosley CR66 Service Information?
I have the user manual; I need the service manual to fix it. For some odd reason the turntable is going way faster than it should. Thanks Jeff

VOA Transmitter Plant 'A' at Greenville, North Carolina
Amateur video footage inside the plant. May be of interest to some. 5 parts about 45 minutes total.

Found this interesting site
May be of interest to some of the group RF nuts like me.
13
13

Divining intermittant cathode-heater leakage?
Any tips for doing so? My tester goes only to 25Megohm , consistent leakage usually shows itself in that range , would going higher by some modification elicit intermittants? Any other tips? heating...
4
4

2sc5388 equivalent?
this is from the line stage of a sanyo tv. Don't have one to hand, anu thoughts on a suitable equivalent? datasheets has it as 1500v, 5a, 50w...nearest I have is a BU808DFI. .B
1
1

Supper Cooling Radion GPU in HP Pavilion tx2350ea Laptop - How to ?
Hi all, I have this Laptop which has given up the ghost immediately two days after its warranty expiring. To cut the long story short, I have ordered another mobo. The original heat sink method for...
3
3

STA5141 , TO5 transistor from 1974
In the pa of HH HA100 amp from 1974, probably ok but cannot find any info on it, just maybe STA6141, a bit indistinct
10
10

What is this strange encoder motor?
Lots of new pictures here. This is a servo motor driven rotary table Troyke U12PNC. I thought that it was a simple servo motor with a tachometer and encoder on the back. Nothing could be further from...
19
19

Dell 1905FP Monitor, How to open the cover and repair power-off
Heysan, This newsletter is created just in case, if someone need the informations. 1. How to open the cover The monitor can be separated by sliding a thick guitar (plastic) pick along the edge where...
3
3