Subject Author Posted Replies

SOIC IC identification hints and tips ?
Has anyone collected together a guide for such as these I've determined, for expanding minimized top mark to full classification The index mark on SOIC consisting of a depression with a Napoleonic N...

Grounded speaker
Peavey mod 054 in a Basic 122, one side of the voive coil grounded to the basket and hence the magnetised polepiece. Ok it strengthens the spade terminal strip but why risk a blown voice coil, from...
1
1

Power Supply
Hi! Can anone tell m what the voltage should be on the sweep board on a Magnavox Mdl 31MF231D HD TV? The most voltage I can get is 24 volts. Thank You Vince

TV Power Cord
Hi, I just had a shop replace the power cord on a Sony KV-27FS100L tube TV. (An in home service call.) The guy who did the repair said that the connector on the replacement cord which connects to the...
11
11

viewsonic VX800 LCD
i got these two monitors VX800 nice looking 18" LCD desktop monitors that use an external power brick. my research sez the brick is 12vdc at 5A. my plan was to makeshift something, i found a 3mm? plug...
8
8

Notebook fan
If your notebook fan starts running faster more often you need to blow it out. I noticed mine was running faster than usual. I took it in the garage, pulled off all the covers and blew it out with an...
6
6

Philips Plasma TV 50PF7320 help needed
Hello. I'm working on a Philips plasma TV 50PF7320 which refuse to start up. I've checked the powersupply output voltages and all low power supplies operate, like 3,3V , 5V, 12V and so on. Also Va...

motherboard cpu power section check
My laptop freezes when I connect the power cord, works well on battery only. I want to check the motherbard in search for the faulty component, where could I find pinouts and voltages to check for?...
34
34

Component NSKE 115 .1+120 ohm 350 VAC NISSEI E
There is a photo of a p.c.b. here. board is from a Tissue-Tek III made by Sakura Fine Technical Co., Ltd., Tokyo. Judging from the number on the Intersil microprocessor, the machine was built in the...
3
3

Boss GT-6B multiple guitar effects pedal board, 2005
Two of these known to the owner of this one have shown the same symptoms, but never connected together in any way. The other one apparently corrected by a factory reset (coincidence?) At switch on the...
8
8

Cause of blown fuse.
Today, somebody donated an Akay AA-MBL radio/amplifier to me. Not operational, on investigation two blown 15 amp fuses, by the look of it, in the power amplifier. Fuses replaced by 2X 6 amp , and to...
8
8

jazz dv-150 camcorder
I inserted batteries and a sd card 4gb . on the lcd screen it just says read card. is there any way to get it to work right.
1
1

Washing machine - beyond economic repair.
3
3

ABB inverter schematic?
Hi, I have an ABB ACS-301-4P9-3 VFD invertor that I would like to get a schematic for - it was dropped (hard!) by the UPS man, and all appears to be working except the programming panel and display -...
2
2

Ripped speaker grill
Someone asked me if I knew how to do an invisible/near invisible repair. So far I've never been in that situation but it could easily happen. Anyone successfully repaired one? I've a few ideas but...
5
5