Subject Author Posted Replies

Solder Lead free?
Hi all For solder this chips, Maxim1987, which solder wire using? and the liquid flux? Thanks
11
11

Need a handle asssembly for an HP 853a spectrum analyzer mainframe.
Or at least the two pivots. Used OK. Price and availability? -- Many thanks, Don Lancaster voice phone: (928)428-4073 Synergetics 3860 West First Street Box 809 Thatcher, AZ 85552 rss: email: Please...

repairing of LCD 32 INCH T.V
I have a 32 inch wide screen LCD T.V exposed to a crash impact by my youngest child ( he threw his shoes to the LCD T.V monitor. how could I repair that LCD monitor crash . thanks a lot .
6
6

Small Engine Carburetor Rebuild or Replace?
How do I know to replace a carburetor on a small engine instead of rebuilding the carburetor?
8
8

Technics SL-1350 tonearm does not drop vertically.
This Technics SL-1350 had a misadjusted set down point and needed some damping fluid. The arm now has a slow and smooth descent but the anti-skate force is pulling it outward as the arm is slowly...
19
19

SATA-to-USB Adapter
I have one that works fine with a 500 GB hard drive, but will not work at all with a DVD burner I just got. Another SATA-USB adapter runs it just fine. So is the first one "for hard drives only", or...
6
6

Sony PSP 3003 plaything
Arcing and sparking reported. 2x3mm piece of broken off spark erroded phosphor bronze spring dropped out of the case, on opening. This came from a 2 way power socket of size that could probably take...
8
8

Help identifying components
What are they in? A little context would help.
23
23

Pinch Rollers Hi8 Video Heads Select By Size not Model Teac Military VCR V-80AB V-800AB
Any help in obtaining parts would be gratefully appreciated. I'd like to find a US supplier of Hi8/Video8 pinch rollers where I can select the rollers by the actual part dimensions instead of...
4
4

TV turns off plugged into surge protector
I have a very inexpensive surge protector with my digital cable box and 19" CRT tv plugged into it. Last night, about 1 min after I turned the tv on, it turned off and would not turn back on. I...
16
16

Neead a pair of handle index parts for an HP 833A Spectrum Analyzer mainframe.
Ebay has kits like that. Folks that insert equipment into rack mounts and the like never use those kits and some of them are smart enough to sell them. You can also buy it from HP as a kit, but I...
8
8

Sony KDS55A2000 optical block rebuild?
I have read there are rebuilt optical blocks available, rather than shell out $1,000+ for a new one. Anyone here have any idea what is involved with rebuilding them. I repair TV's as a hobby, been...
2
2

Help identifying SMD transistor
Hi, can anyone identify a transistor for me, this is from a LCD monitor inverter board. The markings on the transistor are DJ R
5
5

Recovering deleted answering machine email
I have an AT&T answering machine that I accidentally deleted a message on. AT&T has told me there's no official way to get the message back. Is there any way to pull this off the hardware directly?...
2
2

Computer tech in Queens, NY area?
A friend of a friend has a Dell 1100 Inspiron. It shuts down (overheats?) and is not as fast as it once was. Can anyone recommend a tech in the Queens, New York area that can give this laptop the once...