Subject Author Posted Replies

23" Polaroid TLX-02311B shuts off after one sec
23" Polaroid TLX-02311B, year: Oct 2008 comes on for a moment to show the "Polaroid" Splash screen, then goes out again. I checked C30=3D0.68 UF,100V Mylar and even replaced it but problem remains....

Panasonic VCR AG1980 FO4
This unit has a tape stuck inside. It will power up and then after about 2 seconds shuts down and displays FO4. Does anyone know what this code means and what is the fix for it? Thanks, Lenny
4
4

rotel rcd 955ax
hi I have just got my cd player and speakers out ( just 20 years old) and had the idea of linking these to my new TV to increase the sound quality and when I power up my CD it momentarily goes on and...
3
3

Fender twin reverb - dog's breakfast
Low level bacon and eggs noise and low level whistling kettle noise. Goes if V1 is pulled , no difference with change of valve V1. Noises disappear if no input and normal volume turned to maximum....
8
8

Any opinions, experiences with Best Buy store brand Dynex HDTV's?
There are some good prices on Dynex (Best Buy house brand) TV's right now. They're at the bargain end, though I read they're made by LG. Are they certifiable crap or decent? Not really concerned with...
6
6

Samsung BD-C6900 Blu-Ray drive replacement
Hey guys. I've got a BD-C6900 that I'd like to replace the drive in. The unit appears to have two different identifying marks for the drive. The part number AK96-01214P as well as BD-P6A-1B loader....
3
3

Vtech 6053 cordless phone
The answering machine portion of this 3 handset DECT phone is unresponsive. I'd be happy to just turn it "off" but it is stuck "on." A simple reset from the handset did not work. The base [and...
4
4

What is best way to clean plastic panels?
This time it's plastic black cover panels. What's the best way to clean, leaving stread-free and NO SCORING MARKS!!! ?? Other times, it's the clear plastic cover panels that then end up looking 'hazy'...
8
8

OT: carbon dioxide reduction question
Since there has been all this hype about removing carbon emissions, Why hasn't anyone come up with the concept of totally banning soft drinks, since these are all made with carbon dioxide (for the...
78
78

Sylvania funia SRT2127s squeels
The power supply is squeeling and When I cut the collector lead on the HOT, is still squeeling and B+ is 75VDC not 130VDC. anybody got any ideas where I can turn My next step is to supply raw B+ to...

Samsung UN40B6000 for sale?
All: If you have this TV for sale; then, please email me. I am interested in buying it from you here in San Diego, CA. Keith
2
2

req advice: problem with philips TV
Philips TV 26PF5512D I know this is a long shot but maybe someone out there is familiar with this tv and knows why it freezes up. Here are some pics to go by: problem occurrs when using the digital...
4
4

Numark Matrix 2, CD DJ desk , 2003 ?
The central mixer separate. Anyone happen to know where 2 fibre washers , as used on 1/4 inch jack sockets, would have come from. They dropped on the bench , unnoticed. I cannot see 2 being left over...
1
1

Dictabelt speed
Does anyone happen to know the official speed of a Dictabelt? It seems to be around 6 inches per second or 30 belt revolutions per minute, but there must be a proper specification somewhere.
21
21

120V to 240V conversion
** Hi Customer brought in a Peavey CS800x4 four channel power amp he picked up in eBay in near new condition. Unfortunately he forgot about the AC supply voltage difference in the USA and the model is...
9
9