Subject Author Posted Replies

LG 42V7 PDP firmware
Hi all. Don't know if anyone can help with this. I have acquired a cheapo brand Plasma TV with 2 faults. The most serious problem is that the picture is very dark through all analogue inputs (aerial,...
2
2

Peavey PVi8B Plus, mixer amp , 2008
Intermittant loss of bass throughput. Of course not been able to trace . induce the problem - other than presumed PbF problem. Owner never uses the monitor output. Main and monitor PA look the same...
4
4

belt replace solutions in hi fi machines
hi, does someone knows a firm that can propose "auto mounting belts", for example you heat the open (cuted) belt to make it circular, when you cannot dismount the mechanical parts that would allow you...
9
9

OT: ripping into the Registry
I still use a Palm Tungsten T3. Last week, when I went to back up its contents, nothing happened when I punched the button on the cradle. This happened once before, and was corrected by reinstalling...
2
2

Need Schematic Bose Acoustic Wave AWRC1G (2023 Update)
I have a strange problem with this Bose radio/cd unit. It goes completely dead, but only intermittently. In other words, one day it just died. (no function/no display) I did a little checking,...
7
7

Sony MHC 901av phones output but no speakers
That is 3 pairs of speaker outputs, CD,tuner and tapes ok. Left unused for a few years. Will check for amp noise on the speaker outlets in the next hour. At the moment I'm thinking muting via corroded...
1
1

Singer 513 "Stylist" sewing machine
Our sewing machine broke a needle while my wife was sewing the other day. Upon investigation I found that the gear at the bottom of the bobbin assembly on the vertical shaft had lost some teeth. I...
10
10

sony laptop schematic
I'm looking for a sony laptop schematic sony pcg-71318L model vpceb33fmo/bj I need the voltage pinout on the LVDS connector on the mobo any help ? thank you

CARLSBRO VIPER 100 schematic
Hello, I'm a guitar amp repair. I've a Carlsbro Viper 100 to repair so i'm searching the schematic. I send a mail to Carlsbro but they i've no longer schematic of this amp. If someone has got this...
3
3

Yamaha K200 cassette deck.
Does anyone have a service manual for this deck that they would be willing to share? Thanks, Lenny
1
1

Getting started with electronics? :)
Hi, I'm completely new to electronics, but I'd like to get started. Perhaps it is just me getting tired of this wasteful culture where devices are disposable, or just me being a tightwad, but I'd...
32
32

adapting 12vdc to 9vdc
I plan to use a ''boombox" in my vehicle because the existing sound device is defective and next to impossible to remove. My boombox uses 6 AA batteries...would it be safe to just run a plug from the...
45
45

Oscilloscope Tektronix 2235 Short Unstable Horizontal Trace
Worked nice for many years. Stored vertical for more than one year, inside home, air conditioned temperature and humidity. Power up, after 10 minutes the horizontal trace started to present some...
8
8

Yahama Stagepas-300
After reading all of the issues regarding the aforementioned mixer, I decided I had nothing to loose by taking it to pieces and attempting to test the power output stage. On dismantling all of the...
19
19

Audio cassette alignment tape
Does anyone know where I can get an audio cassette alignment tape of good quality at a reasonable price? I have heard that the ones sold by places like MCM and Electronix and on Ebay are crap. Teac...
21
21