Subject Author Posted Replies

BT A/B wires
How can I identify which is the A and B wire coming in from outside? There is no earth wire supplied.
3
3

Where to buy long bits for electric assembly screwdrivers?
No size #0.
4
4

Component manufacturer logo "DW" in ellipse?
Greetings, group. I just got a board plopped on my bench with diodes from a manufacturer I don't recognize. Logo is "DW" inside an ellipse, with the "D" sans-serif upper-case and the "W" script...
7
7

who manufactured Sonystar DVD Player DVP636K
Does anyone know who manufactured Sonystar DVD Player DVP636K and where i can get a original and replacement remote control for Sonystar DVD Player DVP636K Thanks

Strange noises on telephone line
I have two POTS lines into my home. One is measured service residential and the other is for my business. The only difference between the two as far as I can tell is that the telephone company gets to...
18
18

sharp dx-612 manual
Hi all, does anyone happen to have the service manual for the old cd-player SHARP DX-612? This one doesn't read discs anymore, might be just an alignment issue but I'm not sure I can do it without...
5
5

good Digi-Key transaction
I haven't bought from Digi-Key in a long time. I needed some C&K switches, and got a pleasant surprise when I ordered. Digi-Key no longer requires a minimum purchase. And they have eight-ounce First...
11
11

Sharp MD SR60 minidisc
Not used for covert recording but just in case it is a symptom of a fatal flaw if unattended, otherwise - if it aint broke , don't poke, probably Regular clicking/ticking noises sometimes while...

Switchcraft EPS1 slide switch
4 amp rated and doubled up as used in Crate GT 100H Stealth output impedance selector. Amp grumbling by buzzing in its op Tx and no output. The selector sw had vibrated into the "off" position. Easy...
3
3

Washing machine info ...
Anyone know of a free site UK-side, that archives service info for domestic appliances ? My Hotpoint WMA64 washing machine has gone belly up today. Drum motor doesn't run on wash, rise or spin....
10
10

On demand 12V fan control
Under therrmistor control. If at power up the DC voltage is too low to start the fan can you always rely on the fan starting at some point with a slowly increasing voltage or does it depend on the...
3
3

JTM45 reissue
** Just spent the morning wrestling with a Marshall JTM45 re-issue - made in 1989. The 220 kohm bias supply resistor from the AC secondary had gone open and the output valves were badly damaged. Will...
2
2

Automotive battery charging
I'm having a discussion on another group with someone about battery charging. I often charge my batteries including automotive off my bench power supply. He was telling me that smooth regulated DC is...
12
12

Citronic Digi 16P mixer amp maybe 2007
Hopefull ps bad/burnt solder on a 2W ceramic resistor , double sided board and soldering, or not from the reverse side, the trace on the blind side, as obscured by the resistor. Anyone know of the...
5
5

Tektronix connector
I am looking for the 6 pin connector [LEMO?] that is used to connect a Tek P6407 probe to the rear of a Tek 2430A digital 'scope. Can anyone suggest a type/series and a source or a NG that is likely...
3
3