Subject Author Posted Replies

SMPS wall wart failure.
I have a Netgear cable modem. It is powered by a Jentec Technology AF1205-B power adapter. The adapter failed and I replaced it with another adapter but of course I was curious what the fault was. I...
11
11

Plugging 2.5mm monaural into 1/8" steeo. ????
I didn't start working on this soon enough to buy the proper airplane adapter for sound, like or charge 5500 LBP Lebanon Pounds!! Not enough time to ship from Lebanon. Office Depot used to have this...
5
5

thermocouple ID
I have come across a thermocouple that I can't identify. From other factors, I suspect it is a type K, but that's what I want to confirm (because if it's not, the temperatures will be wrong). All...
6
6

Mystery temperature sensor
Found in a yoghurt maker whose heating element never turns off : Black plastic, 23.3 x 6.7 x 3.6 mm with two wires (red and black) coming out of one end. Marked TI-30 70 S2. Judging by the shape, it...
7
7

How much power is used by the final stage?
How much power is used by the final stage? Got a new Sandisk Clip, a very small MP3 player with an FM radio. Built in battery, recharges from USB. I will probably forget to do this. Am I correct,...
17
17

RF getting into my test equipment?
I presently have two old, (PRC77's for whoever may be familiar with these), ex military portable FM back pack radios on the bench that I'm checking ou t. These units tune 950 channels between 30 and...
3
3

SS Relay causing failure of induction motors?
I have installed a thermostat in my garage to control a fan placed on a she lf in front of the peak vent. The thermostat box has a 6V AA battery pack w hich switches control voltage to SS relay near...
7
7

National VCR question
Hello from Portugal Where is the tuning button (or equivalent) on a National L15EN VCR? I can't find it anywhere! Best regards, Afonso Gageiro
10
10

can u provide a diagram on how to thread the rubber belts for the tape decks
Hi, Can you help with a diagram for the threading of the rubber belt on the Aiwa NSX 999 tape decks? Tks for yr anticipated help.
1
1

Crawford 41A3039 garage door opener
Made by Chamberlin. Receiver quit working, PCB is labeled 14LG300F. Need schematic. Thanks, Mikek
5
5

RCA cpr 250
I was recently given one of these, but it does not record, playback, rewind, or fast forward. I can still look through the viewfinder, zoom and focus, but nothing else. Any ideas on the...
1
1

AC Power Surge Protection?
A friend recently had her audio system damaged from an AC Power Surge. Would like to prevent this so Googled using AC Power Surge Protection and found "The Best Surge Protector by Brent Butterworth....
10
10

Sony Trinitron model KV-19TS20
My vintage Sony Trinitron model KV-19TS20 goes wacky after inly a few seconds. screen has jagged lines and makes a noise that changes in pitch from low to high. Can somebody please help me?
11
11

Wavetek 3100 service monitor problems
I have a Waveteck model 3100 service monitor. I got this unit from a guy ab out 15 years ago and I think that I used it a couple of times and then put it away for awhile. I recently tried to use it...
7
7

Re: 4602 Solution manuals for Physics & Astronomy Books
What about Nigeria?